This was our 1st year to attend the pumpkin patch. Last year, Brooks, Reese and Sloane were too young and we had to be cautious taking them out during RSV season.

Here is Reese running at the pumpkin patch. She was not really in the mood to stop for pictures.

Brooks (Mommy's Boy) was eating a snack when I snapped this picture.

Our family....it is impossible to get everyone to look at the camera. There's always next year! :)

Sloane...she LOVED the pumpkin patch and explored the entire time. We could not keep her still....she was curious about the pumpkins, gourds and the hay.

This group shot is a little better...from left to right: Sloane, Daddy, Reese, Mommy and Brooks.
We had a wonderful time...beautiful weather...and both grandmas (Mimi and Yaya) where able to come with us to enjoy the day!
1 comment:
Sorry, I am behind. I love the pictures. I am hoping to get my pumpkin patch pictures posted tomorrow. The second shot of all of you is pretty good.
Post a Comment