Brooks, Reese & Sloane were too young last year to enjoy any holiday parties, so we were excited this year to attend my local mother of multiples child party. The trio had a blast...bounce house...coloring and Santa!

Here is Reese with the cutest smile on her face. I think she had a good time!

Sloane was working on a "master piece"....

Brooks will actually now say "cheese" if you point a camera at him! :)

Sloane...hmmm...wonder what she is up to now!

Reese found a candy cane!

Brooks loves to color....

The trio ALL sitting at the coloring table. This is a rare photo!

Our first family picture with Santa! Brooks, Reese & Sloane were not afraid but they DID want to run!
5 comments:
That family shot is very cute Candace. I meant to reply to your post on yahoo, but I guess here is just as good. Looks like they all had a blast at the party!
Looks like fun. I'm soo bummed we missed it.
It looks like they had a good time. Cute pictures and I love the family photo with Santa.
I love your pictures - especially the family photo - so cute. Our club party is next week and I'm so looking forward to the girls actually enjoying it this year too :) Last year they couldn't walk and it was just us chasing crawling babies - NOT fun...
Looks fun! We look forward to getting to go next year or the year after when we are out of RSV-land.
Post a Comment