Monday, June 29, 2009

What a weekend!

Saturday night after Steve's birthday, we went to watch fireworks.....here's Sloane with our friend Tina. She is the mommy to our twin baby friends: Preslee and Beckett.
What an amazing weekend....Steve's birthday was on Friday. Then Saturday, we spent the day in the sun at our friend's pool.


Here is Brooks looking over our twin friends: Preslee & Beckett. He loves babies...so cute!

Steve floating in a giant rocking float.....


Sloane taking a break from swimming.

Brooks and Reese...

Sloane swimming with Tonia and little Miss Sydney.....


Here I am attempting to get on the giant rocking float....I was not successful!



Later that night, we took Brooks, Reese and Sloane to an early July 4th celebration at a local park. They had food, live music and fireworks! Here are Reese and Brooks running around before the fireworks show.



Sloane...striking a pose!



Brooks....taking a break from throwing the football.


Sloane...she liked the football too!


Our family...



Steve and I had some yummy ice cream...Reese was very interested...
I think I had more fun with the glow sticks than the children!


Maybe not as much fun as Sloane!
Tina was nice enough to get some shots while we were watching the fireworks.



Steve and the girls.....

We did not leave the park until 10:45 p.m.! Our children were troopers....no one was fussy and no one fell asleep on the 30 minute drive home! We had to give them a quick bath before bed....so it was after midnight when the trio went to sleep. Needless to say, the entire family slept until 10:00 a.m. the next day! Steve and I have not done that in 2 1/2 years.....he he he!

2 comments:

Dorinda said...

What's left to do on the 4th?! Looks like a lot of fun - I so love the 4th of July :)

As long as Gymbo wasn't there for Steve's birthday you all are doing okay!

Keith and Jessica said...

Wow! I can't believe they slept in that late too!