Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer Fun!

This summer the trio and I seem to have something going on every day, which is good when you have 3 children going through the "terrible two's"!
The weather has been extremely hot so one of our favorite things to do is play in the pool.

Here I am with two friends of mine that are moms to twins...
Brooks, Reese and Sloane eating lunch beside the pool.

Brooks swimming! He has been afraid get off the step in the pool, but last weekend he finally ventured out by himself!
We decided to give Daddy the day off to play golf....so I dressed up the trio for Gymboree Music class that morning...


A local indoor bounce house place has "open bounce"....so we gave it a try.
Reese seems to like it!

Resting for a moment.....




Brooks shouting "yea" and running around.....

Sloane coming down the big slide...all by herself!



2 comments:

Andrea said...

So did you and your friends all use the same surrogate?? Surely seven babies didn't come from those flat tummies! :)

Andrea said...

Just kidding- I know you worked hard carrying those sweet babies and since I always see your FB post about being at the gym, I know you work hard now, too!

Looks like the kids are having a fun summer!