Monday, January 18, 2010

A day of painting!

Well, after laying in bed all weekend recovering from Strep, I decided to take Brooks, Reese & Sloane out for a day of painting! I guess my brain was still in a fog from being sick, because I was not prepared for the adventure of this outing!
After packing on layer after layer of paint, the three decided to paint their hands, hair and even taste the paint!
As the meltdowns began to occur, I tried to rush the Trio along....not so lucky! Despite my efforts, we almost spilled our bowl of brush cleaning water and knocked over a sign before leaving the paint shop!
Our friend, Betsy, was there to capture some shots of the Trio in action:

Reese

http://www.betsymariephotography.com/


Brooks

Sloane


Here are some of the moments I captured...
Sloane



Brooks.....look at my hand!


Smearing the paint!



Reese...

The calm before "the storm"....

More of the action:

No comments: