Here is one of Reese, Brooks and Sloane...
www.betsymariephotography.comThe girls wanted to wear their heart sunglasses...
We finally decided it was time to move into toddler beds. Brooks, Reese and Sloane have already been sleeping in their beds with the railing down low enough to climb out (a trial run in my mind)...so it was time to give it a whirl. Night 1, Brooks was on the floor...as was Reese but forgot to take a picture...




1 comment:
Great Valentine's Photo - super cute! Of course, she always does a great job :)
Finally took the plunge to toddler beds, huh? It's not that bad for us except they spend all night running around and talking. Of course, at this point, even they were still in cribs I wouldn't expect much different since I'm sure they could climb out by now!
Hope you enjoyed the snow too - we really loved all the snow we got. And I know I'm crazy but I'd be happy to get more :) As long as we're over the flu bug by then...
Post a Comment