The weather is finally cooling off so we have been spending time outside. Every Fall, The Dallas Arboretum has a pumpkin patch. One afternoon I took Brooks, Reese and Sloane for some fun and of course to shoot some photos.

I captured this cute one of the three of them laughing. L-R: Reese, Sloane and Brooks.

Giggling and hugging....my 2 favorite things!

Brooks found some interesting pumpkins.

Looking at all of the pumpkins.

Reese

Pumpkin House

Reese, Brooks and Sloane

We love pumpkins!

Brooks was so worn out after our trip he slept for 2 hours on the couch.

This past weekend, one of our friends had a birthday party at the Dallas Zoo. Brooks had a soccer game a the same time, so I took the girls to the party while Steve took Brooks to his game. It was nice to have "girl time".
Sloane and Reese ready to eat!

Sloane LOVED her ice cream sandwich!

Reese loved the giraffe exhibit
No comments:
Post a Comment