Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Brooks, Reese and Sloane

My babies are growing up so fast! I can't believe Brooks, Reese and Sloane are 5 years old now and will be attending Kindergarten in the Fall.

We had a small family celebration at one of our favorite restaurants, Mi Cocina.

The Hickey 5...

The waiters came out to sing "Happy Birthday" to the Trio

Here comes the sweet stuff!

Sloane, Brooks and Reese after dinner

A friend of mine made these adorable birthday shirts...

Brooks, Reese and Sloane would wear them everyday if they could...so cute!
They are excited to celebrate with their friends next week!

4 comments:

Dorinda said...

Happy 5th birthday to your trio! Can you believe they are all 5 years old? I just keep telling myself that 5 is still little :) Enjoy them!

Jorie W. said...

Happy Birthday to Brooks, Reece & Sloane!!! It looks like you had a great time at dinner. Your children are beautiful, Candace.

Jill and Mike said...

Happy Birthday Kiddos! Just seems like yesterday Candace that I was knocking on your door ready to buy that double stroller from you.

Christina said...

Your children are so precious..