Of course Brooks, Reese and Sloane love the idea of getting candy and treats from their friends.
This was the 2nd year the Trio signed their own Valentine cards. Last year was a process, so
I had to ask Steve for help with the task! About 30 minutes into the project, he had opened a beverage and looked completely worn out! ha ha ha...
What a difference a year can make! This year I sat Brooks, Reese and Sloane at the table one day after school with a stack of cards and a Sharpie marker (yes I am brave) and basically said "write your name on each card'. Within 10 minutes the cards were finished! I was so proud!
I also love dressing the Trio for Valentine's Day. Brooks' "Most Eligible Bachelor" shirt was perfect for my little charmer! He greeted me Valentine's morning by walking up to my side of the bed and whispering "I love you Mommy...Happy Valentine's Day" and then kissed me on the cheek. What a way to wake up in the morning!
Then, Brooks, Reese and Sloane surprised me with chocolate and my husband surprised me with some roses!
The evening concluded with Steve and I going on a romantic dinner ...alone!
Recently, Reese and Sloane were invited to a princess birthday party. As you can imagine, the girls were VERY excited! We decided to make it a "girls' day" and went to get our nails painted together before the party.
During the "tea party", the girls were given a brief lesson about etiquette and manners. I was impressed with Reese and Sloane...they were little ladies placing their napkins in their laps and responding "yes please" and "no thank you".

Sloane worked hard on decorating her cupcake!
Sipping on "tea" (pink punch)...although Reese drank water because she does not like juice!
Reese loved making her princess crown...
Each girl had their own place setting, just like a real tea party...
Of course no princess party would be complete without a make-up station!
The beautiful princesses! Notice their "princess hands"...so sweet!

The gown selection was a long process! Reese finally chose this dress...
Reese loved looking at the dresses and jewelry...
Sloane showing off her dress selection. As you can see, there was a large selection of crowns and jewelry!
Sloane and Reese could not stop talking about the princess party and were already planning their 6th birthday party during the car ride home! I wonder what they are thinking for their brother? Poor Brooks!
1 comment:
Beautiful girls you have! Like my trio, they are night and day to each other(at least in looks). They are getting so big. I can't believe our kiddos will be in kinder this fall.
Post a Comment