Thursday, May 23, 2013

Kindergarten field trip to Green Meadows Petting Farm

I am so fortunate to have the opportunity to stay at home this year while Brooks, Reese and Sloane are in Kindergarten.  I enjoy volunteering in their classrooms and working with all of the children.  It makes me miss the days when I was a kindergarten teacher and an Assistant Principal.

Recently, I joined the Trio on a field trip to the Green Meadows petting farm.
The entire day was filled with activities from riding a horse to milking a cow.  The Trio also had the opportunity to hold many animals.  It was an amazing experience for them and I was happy I could join in the fun!


Hay ride

Holding some chickens

Waiting to ride a horse

Brooks

Reese

Sloane

Sloane milking Buttons the Cow


Brushing a horse

Petting the goats

Triplet goats

Reese holding a puppy

Brooks







Duckling

Baby chick


No comments: