Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another visit to My Gym

We had another trip to My Gym. Brooks was upset most of the time (separation anxiety phase) but I happened to capture a moment when he was having fun! Sloane had a BLAST! Just look at her face. At one time, I watched her climb up a slide to a platform and then turn back around and slide down the slide...face first! She is such a "dare devil"
Reese with Sloane near the climbing wall.
Brooks, Reese & Sloane decided to organize the orange cones.
Look at the group of cones...I wonder who placed them there...hmmm... notice the pair of legs in the top corner...
It was Reese! I think she has learned this skill from Sloane!



3 comments:

Denise said...

Candace, that is too funny. I hope they aren't showing signs of OCD. Just kidding. I think every one should have a touch of OCD. Glad to hear the girls had fun. Hopefully Brooks will come around.

MaryBeth said...

MyGym looks like such a fun place... wish we had one close to us, but I think the nearest is 50+ miles away. Anyway, it looks like a great way to beat the summer heat and have a little fun!

Dorinda said...

Looks like fun - and I love their shirts - we do have the same ones :)