Saturday, September 20, 2008

Birthday party at the fire station

We went to a birthday party today for a friend who turned 3 years old. We got a tour of the Highland Park fire station...it was great! Here is Sloane sitting inside of the fire truck. I just love her face in this picture! Brooks was also inside of the fire truck. He liked the whistle of the fireman's coat.
Here he is, sporting a fire hat!
Brooks, Reese & Sloane were so tired...they fell asleep in the car after the party.
Here we are with our fire hats!
Sloane....
Brooks loved the fire trucks! Doesn't he look like a future fire fighter?
The trio got to see all of the hoses and equipment on the truck.
Daddy and the trio...
The trio had a blast....afterwards, we went to the park to play and have cake! I was shocked that none of them ate cake....they did eat plenty of goldfish crackers!

4 comments:

Dorinda said...

Oh so cute!! Can I claim Brooks for one of my girls? Who doesn't love a man in uniform??!! He can have his pick :)

Candace - I have some 3rd grade teacher questions - would you e-mail me: dorindanelson@comcast.net

Thanks :)

MaryBeth said...

What a great, fun birthday party idea!! Looks like they thoroughly enjoyed themselves. As for my blog pictures... I use Picasa for uploading and editing and the newest version includes a text option. I love Picasa, btw.
HTH-
MB

Misty said...

Looks like fun. I like the new pic in the header. THat is a great one of all of ya'll!

Denise said...

That looks like fun. I love the new header pic!