Sunday, April 5, 2009

Egg Hunt and the Easter Bunny

Our local Mother of Multiples group had a egg hunt along with other activities. Last year, we did not participate in the egg hunt. Brooks, Reese and Sloane were only 14 months old and Brooks was not walking yet! This year...different story.... Here they are collecting eggs....notice that they are not carrying the baskets....they just wanted to run around and pick up eggs.
Reese was a little nervous about the Easter Bunny.....but they all seemed interested....


Here are Reese, Sloane and Brooks....waiting inside before the egg hunt. It was a little cool that morning....but the day turned out sunny and warm.

On our way to the egg hunt.....


6 comments:

Allison said...

Love the bunny ears! I hated that it was so cool yesterday morning but hopefully Next Sunday will be awesome!

Andrea said...

Looks like they did a great job with both the egg hunt and the bunny! Cute pictures!

MaryBeth said...

They are so cute with their little bunny ears!! How in the world did you get them to keep them on?!?

Dorinda said...

But their baskets don't match the wagon :) Kidding! They are adorable.

And YES I have Gymbucks. I'm counting down the days and saving my money to buy some cute, new clothes. Do you like the new line? The girls LOVE the ladybug so I'm thinking more in that line but how many ladybug outfits do they seriously need??

Twice*as*Nice said...

Thanx for sharing such CUTE pics!

Shirley said...

Cute, cute, cute pics! I haven't blogged since February.