Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

What an amazing Mother's Day Weekend......we were on the go both Saturday and Sunday. I was so tired that I skipped the gym on Monday!

Anyway, we decided to have a dinner with our entire family. Here we are before dinner....I am holding our 7 week old nephew, Josh. Brooks was so sweet...and curious....he would stroke his head and say "soft" and "baby".
After dinner, we came home to attempt some pictures outside.....here is the trio...running down our street!!

Coming out the front door........

Brooks at dinner....he is such a Mommy's Boy...

Reese and Sloane hugging....I love the expression on Sloane's face.


Holding hands.......
Reese....actually posing! We are usually chasing her with the camera.....

Mommy and Sloane....

Sloane....

Our neighbor is adding on to his home. This mini tractor is out in front of his house....so the trio decided to test drive it.......


I have the most amazing husband! He (and the trio) made this for me for Mother's Day....yes, he MADE this with his own two hands!

Each child has a hand print....inside the heart, Steve listed my birthday, his birthday, our wedding anniversary and the trio's birthday.....so sweet.

The trio made these for me at Mother's Day Out....love them!

Brooks with Josh...some day they will be playing together. :)

Sloane and Reese sporting their first set of "piggy tails".


What a blessing it is to be a mother........some days are crazy but in the end...I would not have it any other way.








2 comments:

Dorinda said...

You got the dresses! I love those but then wasn't sure how they'd look. Obviously they look soo cute :)

We have those snail shirts too and the girls love those - maybe you already knew that?!

Great Mother's Day gift - very nice. Hope you had a great day.

The Ortega's said...

Those are really cute dresses. The girls are precious in them and I love the pic of them hugging. Too cute.