Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dallas Arboretum - Toddler Tuesday

What better to do on a rainy day then take three 2 year olds to the Dallas Arboretum?? I decided to be brave and take Brooks, Reese and Sloane to Toddler Tuesday. It was actually raining while I was driving them.....but it stopped by the time we arrived....

Here is Reese during the Kindermusic class....they were moving to the music with the scarves like they were butterflies.
My 2 little butterflies....Reese and Sloane.
Brooks dancing to the music....he loves to bounce when he hears music.
Face painting is also a part of Toddler Tuesday. Since I am a "neat freak", I opted to allowing mine to get their hand painted. Of course, Reese with have NOTHING to do with the paint. Brooks and Sloane both had a ladybug painted on their hand...in fact, Sloane had both hands painted!


Reese, enjoying the beautiful May blooms.......


I had to let them out to run.....good thing they did not run in 3 directions!


Strolling through the Arboretum...looking at the flowers.....


I love this photo.....

The petting zoo was a big hit! They had a miniature horse, as well as goats and sheep.

Brooks and the sheep.....shortly after this picture was taken, Brooks decided to remove his jacket and throw it on to a pile of goat poop!



Brooks LOVED the horse! I guess he remember the pictures from our bluebonnet session.

Sloane tried to brush the goat...

Even Reese seem to like the goats......
Brooks loved how soft the bunny felt...he kept saying "soft"..."soft"...


3 comments:

Allison said...

So is this every Tuesday? I'm going to have to check it out. Looks like lots of fun! And that is so funny about him throwing his jacket on the poop. haha :)

Andrea said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! I want to go, too!

Dorinda said...

Very cool! I am loving this age - the girls are actually getting things and enjoying being out rather then just being "dragged along" This summer I really want to take them places and finally get out and about again! Now, if I don't screw it up and have another kid I'm all set :)

Happy Mother's Day!