Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of preschool!!

Well, this year Mommy and the trio went off to their first day of school.
Today was my first day teaching in the 3 year old's class at the preschool.
I have not worked (for money that is) since I gave birth to the trio on January 10, 2007!

Needless to say, we just made it on time. I was able to capture one picture before sending them off to their classroom and starting the day with my students.

This year, they were able to carry their own lunch bags......they are so big!

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

congrats on a successful first day back. they look so grown up, and it looks like a very nice facility from the picture. are you guys all going 5 days a week?

Natalie said...

Big Kids! Ahhhhhhhhh......

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
I just posted info on the model search on the marketplace yahoo board. JUST FYI!
Love, Case