Friday, August 14, 2009

NICU reunion 2009 & potty practice

So, I am not quite ready to officially potty train the trio...after all, it will be quite a task! I have been advised by other triplet moms to train one at a time...so...here is Reese giving it a try:

Brooks decided to join Reese on this particular day. Normally he has NO INTEREST in the potty! Oh well...they say boys take longer! :)

This past weekend, we attended the NICU reunion at Medical Center of Plano. This is an annual event where we get to go back and see the doctors and nurses who took care of our babies in the NICU. They also take a FREE family photo. Unfortunately, when we got settled on the bench to take our picture...out comes Blue from Blue's Clues. Not good....the trio went crazy so we had to abort the family photo at that time.
Here is Reese spinning...

Our favorite Neonatologist: Dr Powell!
Brooks...pushing on Blue's bottom!

We love Blue!!

Feeding Blue some snacks...

NICU reunion...here we come!!



3 comments:

Andrea said...

Love those outfits the girls are wearing- I want one in my size!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much they've grown! It seems like only yesterday they were in the Birds class at The Little Gym! Much love lady!

Dorinda said...

I too love their little outfits! So cute :)

Good job on the potty training - we haven't even started over here.