Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring at the Dallas Arboretum

Spring is here! Brooks, Reese and Sloane love to be outside so we took a trip to the Dallas Arboretum. I love to see their excitement as they observe flowers, birds and bugs!

They also love to run:

Reese would not smile for me, but I just loved the colors in this photo...

Sloane

Brooks


We stopped to eat lunch next to this azalea bush.....

My girls....they were running and giggling...

Reese

Sloane


Brooks

My three little angels....



Reese and Sloane looking at the flowers...

Reese...I love how she has her hands folded while she looks at the flowers...

I was literally jumping up and down like a monkey to get all 3 of them to smile for this picture!


Finally, a smile from Reese!

These tulips were beautiful!

Sister love...

It was a beautiful day at the Dallas Arboretum. Brooks, Reese and Sloane had a blast running and giggling...and watching their mother jump up and down like a monkey! Even after all that fun, Sloane still did not take a nap!

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I have to say the smiles and photo you got by acting like a monkey were certainly worth the effort! Beautiful pictures!

Amanda said...

I had a fun day too. The flowers are amazing right now. Great photos!