Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Texas Bluebonnets!

We took Brooks, Reese and Sloane for a photo shoot with Betsy in a field of beautiful Bluebonnets.
Here is a shot of the field... That evening, Brooks, Reese and Sloane were not very cooperative for the photo shoot. We also bought our camera to try and take some photos.
Here's Reese resting her head on Steve's shoulder...
Sloane giving Daddy some love....


Sloane

We were able to capture Brooks with a smile on his face!


Steve and the Trio...

Reese...also smiling


I LOVE this picture of Reese hugging Sloane...

Reese, Sloane and Brooks...

Mommy with Reese and Brooks...

Our amazing photographer, Betsy, took a few photos for us. Here is the family picture...as I said Brooks, Reese and Sloane were not in the mood for pictures...


She did, however, capture this picture with everyone smiling!!


4 comments:

kkldesigns said...

Fantastic pictures Candace. You are so blessed with a beautiful family.

Andrea said...

Love those Texas bluebonnets! I love the family picture, and that last picture is amazing!

Dorinda said...

I LOVE, LOVE all the new pics! They are beautiful :) Treasure them - your kids are just sooo cute too :)

I love all the new Gymboree clotes too - super cute. I like the new safari lines.

Denise said...

Candace, the pictures are great! The kiddos sure are starting to look like kiddos instead of babies. They are super cute!