Monday, August 2, 2010

Dress up and Eddie Coker concert!

Brooks, Reese and Sloane have been very busy this summer! One of the newest things they like to do is play dress up.

Reese wearing her princess earrings and "clippity clops" (shoes)

Reese

Princess Sloane
Brooks, Reese and Sloane now have "big kid" beds. Brooks has his own "boy room" and Sloane and Reese share a room. The girls have become even closer now that they share a room.
I captured this picture one night while they were sleeping.

On this particular morning, the girls wore they their ballerina skirts over their Dora PJ's. Sloane told me "the princesses are ready for breakfast".

Computer time!

Sometimes, I get to go shopping with just 1 child! On this day, it was Reese's turn to go...
Of course, she suckered me into buying this Jessie doll from Toy Story 3 (Sloane and Brooks also received toys that day).

Splash park!


Playing with our friends Madison and Sydney Davis.

The girls have wanted me to paint their toes for quite some time. I finally sat them down to paint and Brooks decided to get in on the action. He wanted pink toes like Mommy.

Eddie Coker was in Dallas again performing a free concert. Brooks, Reese and Sloane love his songs and sing them in the car. Here they are with Eddie before the show.

Brooks and Sloane on stage with Eddie.

1 comment:

Denise said...

OMGosh! They are getting so big! I have been a terrible bloggy friend and a terrible blogger as of late. I am so very behind.

I love the pics! Too cute and looks like you guys are just having a ton of fun. You must be on the go constantly.