Four years ago after 8 weeks of bed rest, I woke up to use the bathroom when my water unexpectedly broke! By 8:30 a.m. I was in the car with my mother driving to the hospital. Steve met us just in time to prepare for the C-section. By 11:30 a.m., Brooks, Reese and Sloane were born:
Sloane Olivia 3 lbs 3 oz
Reese Elizabeth 3 lbs 2 oz
Brooks Logan 3 lbs 9 oz

After 5 weeks in the NICU, Brooks, Reese and Sloane ALL came home on the same day!
4 years later, Reese, Brooks and Sloane showing off their 4th birthday gifts:

My big girls holding their 1st Madame Alexander Dolls...

Dinner at Mi Cocina....with cake!

The waiters sang to Brooks, Reese and Sloane

Just the day before their 4th birthday, we had our 1st winter snow!
Here's Brooks helping with the snowman...notice the "hair" on top of the snowman's head.

Steve with the trio...and our snowman!

Mommy's turn!

We love our snowman!

I finished making my snowball!

Reese the "snow princess"

Making snow angels...

My little man

Sloane

Reese

Throwing a snowball

Getting ready to go out in the snow!

My 2 little Divas!

These faces melt my heart...

Brooks!

2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLOANE, REESE AND BROOKS!! I hope they had a great day :)
They look adorable in their Gymboree. Caleb has the same sweater as Brooks :) Are you ready to spend Gymbucks this week? I'm ready to pick up some cute summer clothes.
wowowow...snow ON their birthday! :) they may never happen again in their lifetime here in texas!! what a special birthday present! love all the pics and loved looking back when they were teeny!
Post a Comment