Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 10 of vacation: Sept 12...coming home!

After 9 days in the Chicago area, it was time to head back home. We decided we wanted to do the drive home in 1 day....and luckily we were successful!
Our children were amazing in the car! I DO think part was the DVD player we have....as well as new toys and plenty of snacks!

Here is Sloane....wearing Daddy's Cubs' hat and drawing with her mini Doodle Pro.
Reese, reading....if only potty training were as simple as reading a book!

We left at 6:00 a.m. that morning......3 sleeping children....ahhhh...


The day of the Cubs' game, we took this photo....all wearing our Cubs shirts. I think Reese fell asleep!


Check out our car! Three pack n plays, strollers, cooler, suitcases for all of us!
This was our 2nd road trip with Brooks, Reese and Sloane. It was an amazing vacation....good family time together! I can't wait to travel again next summer!

No comments: