Saturday, September 26, 2009

Home at last! What do you do when it rains!

Well, ever since we have returned from our vacation to Chicago the weather has been horrible! It rained the entire 10 days we were gone and has continued to do so since we have been home...

So, when you have 2 1/2 year old triplets you have to be creative!
Here are some of our play times...

I wonder how all of those toys got in there??

Oh...that's how!!


Couch...aka "tent" or "fort"...




Playing at the mall!




Brooks must have REALLY missed his toys because he decided to stuff them into the doll stroller one day!!

Hard at work!


1 comment:

Dorinda said...

Finally catching up :) Looks like you had a great family vacation! So fun! I love their jackets in the blog header photo! I tried to order them but they are now sold out :( I think you stole all mine. Hee hee. Great minds dress their kids alike!