Saturday, November 14, 2009

First meeting with Santa

Well, I took Brooks, Reese and Sloane to play in the mall play area....only to find out once we arrived it was closed for remodeling! ugh! They were screaming and wanting to go play...
Luckily, the Santa display along with the Polar Express and "snow" was already up and running so we decided to check it out!
Sloane 's expression is priceless in this picture. She walked into the area where a snow machine was hanging from the ceiling...sprinkling snow down on her....so was so surprised and and made several "ooh" and "ahh"..so cute. Wish I had video! Where is the snow coming from?

Maybe I can catch some snow!


Reese decided to strike a pose near the water fountain.

Sloane and Reese in the "snow" room...


The Polar Express train engine room. Complete with wheels to turn and a break stick (to the right). It makes a loud noise when you pull it!



Santa came out to greet us...so exciting! Brooks was not too sure about him...


Sloane giving Santa a high five...

As you can see, independent woman, Sloane, loved Santa!


Santa playing in the snow!


While taking many of these photos I became teary eyed.....my babies are growing up and experiencing things for the first time! Sloane really made me cry with her excitement and expressions about the snow and Santa.

1 comment:

Denise said...

very cute. My kids still freak when getting next to the big man. LOL.

We are going to be in Dallas next week. I would love to meet you if possible. We will be there on Tues. and leaving on Wed. I sent an email to the group for you Dallas moms. I think I will be staying somewhere in the Euless/Grand Prairie area.