They attend preschool on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Sadly, most school days they do not nap!
Here is Brooks on Thursday at home. As you can see, he basically fell asleep partially standing up.
Guess he finally decided to move into the chair!
On Friday, I took Brooks, Reese and Sloane to a local train museum for story time. It was great and they actually sat and listened! There were stories and puppets, followed watching a small train set and then off to walk inside a caboose train car.Here are Brooks, Sloane and Reese eating on a bench outside of the museum. There was also a playground!



1 comment:
Good for you for getting out and about! I don't do it with the girls as often as I should.
I think it's a full-time job keeping the trio occupied especially when they're exhausted. Silly kids!
And I love your costume! That is hilarious :) The kids are too cute in their superman/woman costumes too - love it!
Post a Comment