Last year, Brooks, Reese and Sloane were sick with RSV and we could not leave the house.
This year, we decided to make up for last year and take them to do some fun holiday activities!
Here they are at the North Park Trains exhibit...
Brooks LOVES trains!
He kept telling me "Mommy choo choo....Mommy choo choo"

The Gaylord Texas hotel is beautiful during the holidays. Brooks, Reese and Sloane loved the fountains...

Reese was in a happy mood that day!

I love this picture of Sloane...she just sat down next to the big reindeer...so sweet!

My handsome little man!

Sleigh ride!

We attended the family Christmas Eve church service. The children create a live Nativity....here are my 3 little stars...

Christmas Eve after church....they love our tree!

Stockings on Christmas Eve!

Christmas PJ's! Getting ready for Santa :)

Our house on Christmas Eve! We actually had a snow storm that night...I can not remember the last time it snowed on Christmas

Christmas morning....a White Christmas!
The Gaylord Texas hotel is beautiful during the holidays. Brooks, Reese and Sloane loved the fountains...
Reese was in a happy mood that day!
I love this picture of Sloane...she just sat down next to the big reindeer...so sweet!
My handsome little man!
Sleigh ride!
We attended the family Christmas Eve church service. The children create a live Nativity....here are my 3 little stars...

Christmas Eve after church....they love our tree!

Stockings on Christmas Eve!
Christmas PJ's! Getting ready for Santa :)
Our house on Christmas Eve! We actually had a snow storm that night...I can not remember the last time it snowed on Christmas
Christmas morning....a White Christmas!


3 comments:
The trains look super fun! I'll have to take Leah next year!
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I love the dollhouse :) I heard about your steal - I'm going to be on the lookout for one of those this year!
My girls had those Gap dresses last year. LOVE them!
Happy Birthday! You look amazing!
Post a Comment