Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We like to party!

We like to party! Lately it seems we have at least a birthday party or a holiday party....so fun!

The weekend after Thanksgiving, our friend, Ethan, celebrated his 2nd birthday. Brooks, Reese and Sloane enjoyed a bounce house, as well as face painting!
Steve and I were shocked when Reese asked to have her face painted...if you keep up with our blog you will understand. :)

Here is Reese with her "butterfly face"...

Brooks the "tiger"...

Sloane wanted to join with her sister as a "butterfly"...notice Steve holding his beer and my wine...ahh "kid" birthday parties! :)

The next weekend, my local Moms of Multiples group hosted our annual holiday children's party. We attempted another family photo with Santa. Notice that Reese is sitting on Steve's lap...and is far away from Santa. He had to quickly slide into the picture while holding Reese.


I guess Reese is now into face painting because she asked again to have a butterfly painted on her face!


I love this picture of Sloane! She just ran up to Santa and started talking to him. Maybe she was telling him what she wanted for Christmas....so cute!



Brooks, Reese & Sloane looking at the Christmas Tree. This seems to be one of the only pictures I have of Brooks. He was all of the place the day of the party! Such a boy. :)




Later that night, I had to bake Christmas cookies for a cookie exchange party. Yes....write down the date (12-5-09)....I actually baked something!!! These are my candy cane cookies......before:


After! I was up until 1:00 a.m. making these!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That is a priceless picture of Sloane and Santa!
Y'all certainly had a reason to party all football season, too! How fun, even if you don't get a chance for the title.

Samantha C. said...

I think your Santa picture was better this year!!! I love the face paintngs they are so cute!

Amy-Jo said...

The kiddos are too cute, and it is a great picture with Santa!