Well, as promised, we took Brooks, Reese and Sloane back to Santa's Village at night!
It was a hit....well, with a few meltdowns! :)
Here are Sloane and Brooks talking on a microphone and watching themselves on TV!
Sadly, Reese would not go into this house.

The TV screen outside.....they loved this!

I just love this photo of Sloane...

Daddy and the Trio waiting for Santa! Notice their "Rudolph Red" noses.

Having fun!

Santa's Reindeer house...

Sloane with her red nose...

Santa's house!

The line to Santa's house...we waited for 30 minutes!

Santa! Guess who STILL does not like Santa? (thus why I am in the picture)

I am so happy we have been able to enjoy some holiday activities this season. Last year, the Trio had RSV and we could not leave the house for the last 3 weeks of December! So, we are trying to make up for last Christmas...I think we may take the Trio to a few more events before the 25th!
2 comments:
So Candace - what did you ask Santa to get you for Christmas? A raise at Gymboree to buy more kids clothes?!!
Cute Cute! Where is this place?
Post a Comment