Thus, I am looking for things to so Monday through Friday!
One Friday, the local My Gym was having a free open house. Brooks, Reese and Sloane were excited to see their buddy, Diego, at the gym. Although I have to admit that this Diego looked a little scary!
Dora was there too!
Our friends Jack and Caroline had their 3rd birthday party at a gymnastics place. Sloane and Reese were supporting my college by wearing their TCU cheerleading uniforms. I was a TCU cheerleader when I was in college so the girls are keeping up the spirit! Reese seemed to have fun on the trapeze, while Sloane looked bored.
Our friends, the Urech Quads, also finish preschool at 11:00 a.m. So we try to meet up for playdates every week. Here we are going for a bike ride (L-R): Brooks Hickey, Rayne Urech, River Urech, JuJu Urech, Sloane Hickey, Skye Urech and Reese Hickey.


No comments:
Post a Comment