Too cute - and those skirts are adorable! Do you always dress the girls alike? I have come to the conclusion that it's easier for me to dress them the same even though I had intended not to dress them the same. Go figure.
Love the three of them together! Don't they so hate to touch each other??!!
3 comments:
Too cute - and those skirts are adorable! Do you always dress the girls alike? I have come to the conclusion that it's easier for me to dress them the same even though I had intended not to dress them the same. Go figure.
Love the three of them together! Don't they so hate to touch each other??!!
I love the top pic of Reese! It's like she's saying, "Yyyeesss?!? May I help you Mommy?" Also, love the bed time pics!
Cute pictures. I love the girls skirts.
Post a Comment