Sunday, July 20, 2008

New toy & a new haircut!

Well, we FINALLY gave Brooks his first haircut!



He is now 18 months old.....I just could not cut off that baby hair! Here are the "before" and "after" pictures. We decided to cut his hair ourselves....I think we are ready to open a salon!






Steve and I also brought out some more new toys. We are still unwrapping toys from the trio's birthday in January! It looks like we have some future basketball players!


Reese




Brooks

He seems to like his new haircut!












2 comments:

Denise said...

Very cute hair cut! You did an awesome job.

Dorinda said...

Great hair cut. That's really good for your first try! You're a lot braver then I - I have no idea how to cut hair. I let Kirk take Caleb every time. I'm grateful I only have one boy :) At least until high school and all the girls want highlights and things. I'm making them pay for that though!!

Great idea about the toys too. I think I'll do that but I get excited about the toys and can't wait :) I'm so bad...