Sunday, July 13, 2008

Well, we had our 3rd swim lesson today....still not 100% Reese and Sloane are doing well, but Brooks will still not allow the instructor to hold him. When we returned home, it was our usual routine: dinner followed by baths. Reese has a little rash so we were applying cream to her bottom. As I lean down to make sure I got all the spots, she does a little "toot" right in my face! I guess that is not the first time that will happen. :)
After baths, we played and watched Dora the Explorer and Go Diego Go.
Steve and I were treating ourselves to some ice cream. I was sitting across the room from Steve....Sloane crawled up in the chair with me and tried to steal my ice cream. I moved to the couch with Steve and she followed me there and proceeded to again take my ice cream! I gently said "no" and she began to cry.
Then she turns to Steve and tries to take his ice cream.....he says "no" more crying!
So it seems, Sloane is already testing us to see if we will give in.....she is too darn smart!
Here are the trio sporting their swim sutis: top in white is Reese; middle is Sloane; bottom is Brooks

2 comments:

Denise said...

Candace,
I love their bathing suits. They are all so darn cute. Hopefully Brooks will start letting the instructor hold him.

MaryBeth said...

Your days of eating sweets that you don't want them to share right in front of them are numbered, my friend. From now on you guys will have to indulge in ice cream after bedtime.