Monday, July 7, 2008

We are officially a blog family!






Well, it only took 18 months for me to get around to creating a blog for our family!
So much has happened since the triplets were born on January 10, 2007.
It is difficult to remember the ride before the trio was born:
preterm labor at 24 weeks
8 weeks of bed rest (1 week in the hospital over the Christmas holiday)
the sleepless nights and large amount of bottles.....

Brooks, Reese & Sloane are now walking, laughing and attempting to talk. We have created a gated area in our home to keep our three little ones contained, yet happy. :)

The July 4th weekend was full of events! It began on Friday, July 4th morning with a neighborhood parade, followed by a pool birthday party that afternoon. Saturday, July 6th we had some friends over to play and eat. Besides our trio, we had two sets of twins and a singleton. The group consisted of 8 adults and 8 toddlers!


4 comments:

Denise said...

Candace,
It looks great!! Welcome to the blogging world. :)

MaryBeth said...

Candace,
Being able to check in on everyone from our yahoo group via blogs is how I feel like I've really gotten to know so many of them. I'm glad you've joined in. Can't wait to read more, and in answer to your question about can you go back and put in stuff from when they are first born, I say, it's your blog you should do whatever you want to! Looking forward to reading...

Dorinda said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'll be sure to add you to my list so I can remember to check back often :)

Your kids are adorable and I'm so glad we have the same taste in clothes! LOVE, LOVE Gymboree and Gap...

Misty said...

Hey,
Welcome to the blogworld! It looks good. If you want I can add you on my blog roll
Misty