


We had our 18 month check-up today, and the trio is doing very well.
Here are the stats:
Sloane is 32 1/2 inches tall and weighs 23 lbs, 6oz.
Reese is 32 3/4 inches tall and weighs 24 lbs, 5 oz.
Brooks is 31 3/4 inches tall and weighs 20 lbs, 6oz.
We still have some delays with speech and actions such as waving and pointing, but for the most part they are progressing right along.
Earlier today, I discovered that Sloane and Brooks can climb on the couch all by themselves, and I caught Sloane standing on one of our end tables today!
I guess from here on out there is never a dull moment in the Hickey House!
2 comments:
Congrats! What great weights. They all look so happy and gorgeous.
Your blog has a new look! It looks awesome! And those babies, of course, are such cuties! Dylan is shorter than his twin sister too! Probably not for long though! (I hope for his teenage years! :)
Post a Comment